Saturday, April 04, 2009

i need to go to bed. really.

Chris is in Ohio right now. He's coming back on Sunday morning but he's not here NOW and when I see him again I might not even recognize him! He shaved today (it's still Friday to me) for the first time in over 2 years. Even seeing him with a regular beard length the other day was shocking. THRILLING, but shocking. I literally stared at him for half an hour. I usually stare at him for a while, but this was an extreme amount of staring. He looked no older than 30. You will laugh at me for saying that, but it's true. He has such nice skin!

On Monday we went to see "I Love You, Man" in Harrisonburg. Now, of course, it is playing at the theatre within walking distance, but it wasn't then and then was when we wanted to go. It was great! It was the first movie I've seen since December. Jeez. That's dumb. Anyway, it was very funny and you know how I love that Paul Rudd. If you DON'T know, here's your answer: i love him a lot.

Oh man. I got stuff in the mail today from Disney World. I am STOKED. Not only do we get a $15 credit at Planet Hollywood for food, we get a free piece of merchandise from their store! Chris asked if they sell Planet Hollywood TVs in their store. They probably don't. Oh man, though. I can't WAIT to go to Disney World. It is going to be the best time EVER and my only concern the entire time (hopefully) is going to be the stupid NBA playoffs. I CANNOT have that ruin our honeymoon. That LaBron James is something special and I need him (and the rest) to play their ASSES OFF so that we're not like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Not on our honeymoon, guys. Please. Cleveland needs you. I need you.

I took advantage of Chris's absence today by going to TJMAX. I always feel bad when he takes me there. He doesn't mind but there is nothing for him to look at so I'll find him in the back looking at books he doesn't REALLY care about. This way I had all the time in the world!... or, all the time until I had to go to work. I am not all about all the long dresses that are all over the place. I said "all" three times in that sentence. They are everywhere and all I want to do is find short dresses and skirts. I am going to be the only girl showing my knees this season. It's going to be scandalous.

Also, why is it impossible to find a bathing suit that does NOT have a halter top? I wouldn't mind a halter except they really hurt my neck. Even boleros hurt my neck. Maybe this is my own problem, but seriously. Help me out, companies. You want business. I'll give it to you if you will give me a bathing suit with shoulder straps instead of a halter top.

3 comments:

bethany said...

halter tops hurt my neck kind of too. I forget about it and buy them anyway, it is a vicious cycle.

Unknown said...

Hi ALISA I'M RONIT/19/MALE FROM INDIA. FIRSTLY CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR HAPPY WEDDING ....... I WANT 2 MAKE U AS A FRIEND BECAUSE I WANT 2 TAKEN A BIG PARTY FROM U FOR UR WEDDING.......SO WHEN U GIVE ME THE PARTY

Unknown said...

u can also give ur response at "luckyoye43@yahoo.com , yourdad46@yahoo.com " these r my I.D.'s on yahoo...............

MAY U LIVE LONG


HAVE A GREAT LIFE!