Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sometimes my head hurts. right now, for one.

We went to that concert the other night. It was pretty great. Chris's friend Mike took us backstage and showed us what he does (all the video for the band) and then showed us the touring buses. He was leading us across the back of the stage while the house was open and I was literally giggling out of embarrassment. Like, "oh my god, you guys, people who see us would think we're important and we're NOT! hehehehehehe!" The show was great. We did not meet Mr. Dave Matthews but I didn't really expect to since Charlottesville is his hometown and he has other people to see there (although you can bet I had a script prepared if I did). The lounge was alright. There was free food. It was in the cafeteria of UVA. I told Chris I was going to get a bowl of cereal.

Parking was $20. That is HIGH. I guess it's ok, though, since that's all we paid for.

I am lobby sitting right now and annoyed with how many people come to any MLitt project or show over an hour late. Then, when I tell them that it began an hour ago, even if it's just to get them to keep their voices down, they get all snip-snappity with me. Whatever, yous.

My right contact has been bothering me for days. I should probably just change them, especially since I'm planning on changing them on May 1st anyway, but I want to hold out for some reason. That is stupid. I should just DO it. I keep them in a month longer than I'm supposed to and I'm sad that they're uncomfortable by the end of the 2nd month? Dumb. Well, I can't change them right this second since I'm at work so I will have to lie in the bed I made for myself.

I can't get into AI this season. Well, maybe I should say that I DON'T WANT TO get into it this season. Everyone is so bad! Every time I watch it I am embarrassed for them. I don't like that red haired girl even though the judges think she's amazing, the guy who can sing but is so over the top just CONFUSES me and everyone else is boring. Plus, I HATE that new judge. She's CRAZY. Last season was good. Season 3 and 4 were GREAT. This season sucks. If I was ever on AI this blog post would be all over the internet and people would criticize me for it.

You know what I am not looking forward to? Assigning seats. I do feel it to be necessary for this wedding of ours but I fear it is going to take more than the hour or so Chris seems to think it will take. I have also not even started vows. I had an idea while falling asleep a couple weeks ago but nothing has become of it. I was telling Josh the other day that I think they're supposed to be directed ONLY to the person right in front of you... but in my mind I can only think of them like a speech, with explanations. I guess they can be whatever I want them to be, right? Probably...

No comments: