Tuesday, January 27, 2009

die, vampire, die!

Things that have happened in the last week:
  • We officially got a new president
  • I went to work
  • We booked our honeymoon at DISNEY WORLD!
  • I started updating the wedding blog again
  • Chris got the flu
  • I've been sleeping on the couch
I luckily didn't have to work on inauguration day until 1:30pm so I got to watch the whole thing. It was great. I think I cried.

My friend/boss guy, Jay, made me a CD which has, among other things, the cast recording of [Title of Show] and it is REALLY GOOD. It's funny. I like funny. I want to be in it. Oh, sheesh, I just want to be in a musical.

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING THERE IN 98 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ALSO MEANS WE'RE EITHER GETTING MARRIED IN 97 OR 95 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! There's probably a lot to do. I might actually get favors. I found some I like. I wonder if we can afford it.

Chris is really sick. He's had a fever over 100 for the last day. His first preview of Henry 6 part 1 is on Thursday... and he's Talbot. That's a BIG ROLE! He has his biggest role of the season and he's got the flu just in time for the last rehearsals and the opening. I am afraid I am going to get sick, too, which is selfish of me, yes, but I'm supposed to have 2 auditions on Saturday and I'm going to UPTAs next weekend in Memphis. Now is not the time for me to get the flu either. If I DO get the flu, I will still go to, at least, the closer of the 2 auditions and just be all shivering and sweating at the same time while belting my face off.

The couch is relatively comfortable. I can't sleep in my bed because it's all germy from flu-boy. The biggest problem is that my knees start hurting halfway through the night. I'm afraid the couch is probably all germy, too, now, since Chris was laying on it all day, but at least he wasn't sleeping and sweating so much he had to change his shirt (like he's doing right now. Thank you, NyQuil). I can't wait to do laundry.

No comments: