Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's amazing to me that I can ALWAYS wake up on Tuesday and Thursdays at 8am to work out, but the other days, when I actually have someone to go with, I just... can't. I would like to say I WILL wake up tomorrow, but you never know. Well... hopefully I'll WAKE UP, otherwise this will be my last post.

I am so surprised that "Way of the World" is considered the hardest play in all three theatre history classes. I had no problem with it...

My voice teacher turned 24 today. At least I know she's 9 months older than me.... (Yes, that means, my birthday is exactly 9 months away.... don't forget)

After studio John, Griffin and I went to Sip N'Dippity (I think that is what it's called) and got GELATO. Jeez, I haven't had gelato since I went to Glendale with Jes. It was awesome. I'm so happy that Kent has a few cool places in it's "downtown" area. That place also has boba tea.

Rehearsal was ok.... From now on we pretty much don't know if TK will be there or not. She had tests done today and has an x-ray tomorrow.... it's sad. I really want her to be there for this show....

I've been having a 3 day conversation with Jon Mazur about our country... and I kind of feel really... scared. A lot of stuff going on just feels really wrong. If the government wanted to put fear in the hearts of us all, it definitely worked with me... but not so much fear of terrorism, rather fear of the GOVERNMENT.

I have to work tomorrow. I don't want to. At all. I'm not-so-secretly hoping they send me home when I get there. I doubt the $20 will break my bank.

No comments: