Saturday, January 07, 2006

A bunch of classes opened up for this semester (you automatically get dropped from them if you haven't paid your bill by a certain date), so I was GOING to pick up a philosophy class, but I just realized I can't. Hypothetically, if it would somehow be OK to miss at least 2 weeks of classes because of ITW tech week and performances, it would still give me no time in my day to work out or eat. And both of those things are things that I need to do.

In other school related news, in my fading memories of KSU, I got Bowman and McGilvrey halls mixed up and I somehow have to figure out a way to get from MSP to McGilvrey in 15 minutes.
northmap

In the icy tundra that is Ohio.

And then BACK to MSP.

I know this is possible... but UGH.

I should have done so much already today... but I have done NOTHING, yet. My bed was just way too comfortable this morning.... afternoon.

No comments: