Thursday, August 04, 2005

My head hurt most of the day so I didn't do anything besides go to orientation for the MG. We don't start training until the 27th, then we have a week off, and then we start again on the 2nd of September. I have... a lot of time to do stuff.

I just downloaded windows media player ot the computer, even though there isn't any sound. I'm sure I'll get speakers SOME DAY...

Last night Jim and I went to Target for him to buy stuff... and then to Baja Fresh. It was good. I got the first of my target.com packages today...for some reason the new shirt didn't ship, but the pants did. I'll have to look into why that is and if they're still gonna charge me for 2 day shipping. There was sooooo much stuff i want to buy at Target (I didn't, though... obviously) and I made Jim follow me around to humor me. I wish I would have lived in a dorm... ever. It would have been so much fun to decorate.

Tomorrow I work at 4 but I feel as though I want to do something before then... but we all know I don't have enough money to do things.

Ugh... my head still hurts. I should go to bed.

No comments: