Friday, August 05, 2005

I only made $30 at work again tonight. Bleah. One lady tipped me $3 on $35 and was, like... IMPRESSED with her tip. She gave me a $100 bill and said "Just make the total $38.." and smiled at me. I was like "uh.... thanks." I also had one of our new hosts and her three friends at one of my tables. Her discount was $13 and the bill was $45... they tipped $8. I would have expected that if one didn't work here... but an employee tipping less than 20%?? WTF? I think that sums up my olive garden life... I can't even get 20% from people I work with, let alone anyone else... because people are cheap bastards when they eat at our restaurant.

I HAVE to get my hair cut tomorrow. I don't have enough money to do this, but I have to. It looks ridiculous. I wish my hair would stop growing so fast. At least I work night shifts tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully I'll make more than $30...

Leona is trying to get me a stand in job on "the suite life." I don't know if it'll work (they want a boy for the job, but leona is pushing for me because I am, in her words, HILARIOUS and good at physical comedy), but that'd be pretty cool. Ed is once again going to try to get me into Urinetown. I guess the girl playing Becky Two Shoes keeps missing rehearsal and not telling anyone. *I* would have come to rehearsal. I also would have been able to carry the soprano part OR alto part. THOSE FOOLS!!!

Pedro SAID he applied at the MG. I really hope he did. I love Pedro more than anyone at work and that is saying a lot since I love everyone at work SO MUCH.

Jenna saw my rocky horror pictures and she was astounded by how different I look. She said it was probably because she mostly sees me in my work clothes (and I added "...and not a leather corset.")

Friday (technically today, I guess) is Jim's brother Charlie's 23rd birthday! Woooooo! Happy Birthday to him. I will be sending the brother birthday cards shortly. My sister's birthday is next Tuesday. She'll be 20. Wow. Weird. I remember when I was 20. It was only two years ago....

I HEART CHOCOLATE.

No comments: