Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today is a scary, scary day. I have to sing in studio, I have to do the show and then I have to audition for L5Y right after the show... and all these things are going to happen in the span of about 5 hours. That is going to be a LOT to take vocally. I mean, it'd be one thing if it was ITW... but it's Violet... and I sing almost every song. I suppose if I can do the show two times in a row as I did on Sunday I should be fine... but it's still scary.

And, as we all know, I NEED to get cast in this show so my audition has to be AMAZING... so I'm sure you can see how this is a scary thing.

Anyway, the show went well last night. I mean, as good as it's going to be, I guess. I have a pretty intense 5 minutes toward the end.... A couple people IM'd Cleric to tell me that I did a great job. You know... because "Loony Lagomorph" and "Slceostyle" are such similar screen names.

Plus, we look so much alike


I mean, yeah... I can definitely see it.

I had a HORRIBLE dream last night. The end.

I am in a different world today. I think it's the whole "worried about keeping myself vocally decent" thing. I just have so much to SING in such a short amount of time. I'll be fine... I mean, I HAVE to be, and it's not like I've ever had problems before, but there's a first time for everything, I guess. But NO! There won't be a first time for that TODAY!!!!

So, on Sunday at like midnight, I am performing in this Equity Fights AIDS benefit at the Interbelt (along with many of my friends) and you should go. I'll definitely be singing "Touch Me" and will be getting molested which is apparently what the people like to see so.... you know. Go see it. It's a good cause, anyway. Only people who like AIDS aren't going to be there....

Here's a couple more pictures to make this post less boring:

Violet and the Old Lady singing on the bus


Me as Jack's Mom and Griffin as the Steward. God did I hate my costume.

No comments: