Saturday, February 04, 2006

"I'm playing a new game from now on. It's called 'Moving On With My Life.' If you ever see me displaying the characteristics of someone who ISN'T moving on with their life, I want you to punch me in the face." - Me to Bryan, Griffin and Bethany

I did not do a good job working out this week... but I sort of feel like I SHOULDN'T be working out with the shape my body is in and the fact that I could become very ill at any moment (people are dropping like flies with flu-like stuff). We're too close now to get sick and I ALWAYS get sick this time of year, so I have to be really careful..

Looks like I might have to go take some wheat grass shots at that juice place.... uhhhh... yum. :/

Work was okay today. Erin and I had this really mean party of 12 who almost refused to pay the tip until Heather gave them all gift cards. I HATE people like that. All they do is use people. They were sooo nice to us until they saw that gratuity was added on and then it was all "what HORRIBLE service!"---when it wasn't at ALL. Anyway, it was worse for Erin because I had 2 other tables so I couldn't be THAT involved. I felt bad. She looked like she was about to cry. After that, though, things went ok. I got cut early, I made $30... it was fine.

I have to be BACK at work in 5 hours for this stupid meeting, so who knows why I am taking the time to write this now... but I am. I also work tomorrow night. I am going to sleep between...

Rehearsal was ok tonight. I don't know... like I said, if TK's surgery on Monday becomes "major" we might not see her until.... March. At the earliest. I'm really scared. She got her hair cut and it looked really nice. Jessie and I hung back a little after rehearsal to give her a hug and then I cried (of course)... I could cry NOW, too. I mean, I know she'll be fine. She has to. But even more than that, there are few people on this earth who are as strong as she is... So she just WILL BE.

After rehearsal a couple of us went to Christine William's apartment to hang out. We played Catch Phrase, which I was really good at... and really, really INTO. I was like... crazy. For as laid back and cynical as I can be, I am crazy competitive when it comes to games and sports. Jon taught us a "magic trick" that was pretty cool, too.

Tomorrow Tara is hosting the party here for Kristen, which I will obviously be at since I live here. I don't know that the place is big enough to hold 30 people, but I guess we'll see. I really need to clean my room and hide... well, I guess I don't really have anything of value. Never mind.

No comments: