Thursday, February 09, 2006

I should really be reading over the Beggar's Opera right now.... but I'm not. And I should also really be sleeping since I NEED to wake up tomorrow and work out, but I'm not doing that, either. I don't even have anything to SAY... so... I'm gonna start writing and if this turns out to be crap I won't post it.

Work was actually ok, today. Almost every table tipped me 20%. It made me hate it WAY less than normal. I think I was just lucky today, though. Everyone else was complaining about how bad their tips were. Well... I deserve it ONCE in a while.

After work I did that stupid survey below and then I met Griffin at Gabe's to shop for our Britney and Kevin costumes. I am going to return the clothes when the Masque is over, because "Alisa" is a synonym of "poor." Plus, they're horrible since A. They're from Gabe's and B. I was looking for clothes to dress like Britney Spears. OBVIOUSLY they're going to be horrible.

Angeline and Haven finally got the cow costume today. God, it's adorable. They are dying inside (I'm very afraid of of them is going to pass out from heat exhaustion or something), and they are going to upstage anyone else who is in a scene with them. John was commenting on how big the cow was and I'm like "Well, soon people are going to comment on how big our ACTING is going to have to be to make up for this COW!! The bar has been RAISED, my friend!!" Tomorrow is crew watch. Unbelievable.

I feel so fat today. I felt so skinny last week... it's just not fair.

I had all this chocolate and now I'm afraid I'll never be able to fall asleep. Why, Alisa? Why do you do this to yourself?

Awwwww... my sister called me the other day and told me that Dustin Kisamore came through her line at Wal-mart and somehow recognized her, asked if she was my sister and then said "Well, tell her that Dustin misses her and loves her." That made me so happy!! Sometimes I really hate seeing people from high school, but there are a few people who I would pay money to hang out with again because I miss them so much. My whole 11th and 12th grade lunch table crew, for example. Even though I know John was my best friend in high school and all, I am SO GLAD I never had lunch with him. I wouldn't have sat with the boys and I wouldn't have had SO MUCH FUN. God, do I miss them. And Jenny and Beast. And "Grandma" Hunter. Wow, I just realized how AWESOME I am at making up nicknames for people. Beast, Grandma, Lave, Dix Huit... the best part (to me) is that I don't even think of their real names, anymore. I haven't really thought about Kristen Hunter in a long time, but when I do I ALWAYS think "Grandma." I should be a nickname professional... somehow...

Well... haha... there was the time I tried to give people nicknames of the 12 tribes of Israel. That really didn't work out too well.

I should go to bed... I was going to say something else about a certain letter I found while looking for a book of music, but to spare my maturity level, I won't.

No comments: