Sunday, November 20, 2005

Right before Jim broke up with me I started having bad dreams... but since then, they have like TRIPLED in frequency.

And now they're all about him.

And I wake up and I'm SO MAD.

The worst part is that they're usually semi-realistic. Like last night, I had this dream he came to Ohio to visit me... and brought a new girlfriend. It was the first I heard about the girlfriend, and I was sooooo crazy angry.. I kept trying to sabotage her life. But, I can really see him doing that to me! It's like he has completely forgotten that I ever meant anything to him. I'm starting to wonder if I ever did. I just can't understand how he can do what he's doing... how he can just forget I exist, without another thought towards the matter. It hurts so much since I am such a mess about it, and he is just FINE. I just wish he freaking CARED that he messed up my whole life and I wish I knew that he felt SOME kind of regret or pain or sadness or ANYTHING other than stony indifference.

No comments: