Sunday, September 11, 2005

Take a look at these jerks.

God, I love them. Bono sounds... amazing. I wish that 18th century congressional congress jackets would come back into style... again.

Work was SLOW! Can you believe that? Free food (friends&family/VIP) and I only had two tables in 5 hours. Some people had only one and some had NONE. Of course, off those 2 tables, I made $24. Can you believe that? That's the most I've ever made in tips. Period.

Hahaha, that'd be so much more pathetic if it were true.

I was soooooo tired at work. So was Dustin. To keep myself entertained I kept saying "Betsy Rose! Betsy Rose!" because, apparently, it's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Oooooh, guess who DID come to the MG today? This freaking loser. Hahahaha! Seriously! And he was there for HOURS. He wore this stupid hat and looked ridiculous. I was like "Ok, who invited Ryan Cabrera to this thing??" The better question is... why did he COME?

After work I talked to Jim for an HOUR and then came over to get dinner at Johnnie's... and in the two weeks I was away, I missed it terribly. Leona made me these cookies when Jim had broken up with me and I brought them over... and Jim tried to eat them all. I said "She baked me these cookies because YOU broke up with me." And he was all "Well, if I wouldn't have broken up with you for that day then you wouldn't have the cookies in the first place. So, it's BECAUSE OF ME that you have them." And I suppose he has a point... but no.

No comments: