Monday, September 19, 2005

So I'm going to this audition for Beauty and the Beast tomorrow in Ontario (California... not Canada... although it might as well be in Canada because it is SO FAR AWAY) and I started thinking about Disney princesses... and I mean, as much as I love Ariel, Belle is obviously the best princess. She's adventurous and strong and smart (everything that stupid Snow White is NOT)... and there's only one beef I have with the movie:

Why don't they ever give the beast a name? I mean, come on, he wasn't ALWAYS called "beast" (and if he was, I wonder if anyone of the servants were surprised at his transformation). He could have even been, like... Jerry. Jerry Beastwell. It just really bothers me that Belle ALWAYS refers to him as "Beast." WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE'S NORMAL AGAIN!?!!? WHAT THEN, DISNEY FOLKS!?!?!

My audition today for YAGMCB went really well. It took about half an hour each way (in no traffic :( ) to get to Azusa, but the people were very nice. According to the "callback sheet" they'll call within 3 days if I'm called back, and then those are next Monday. I reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyy hope I'm called back. They had me sing twice ("Schroeder" the second time) and after wards they clapped, and I laughed saying "Well, that's the best applause I've gotten all day.." and they said "That's the first applause WE'VE given..." So that's good. Hopefully.

God, I hope I get it. I hope I get it. How many kitties do they neeeeeeeeeed?

By the way, Azusa is weird. It looks like Arizona. I never think about the fact that I live in the "west" since I'm in a city.... but I do. And the "west" sucks.

East coast people NEVER like the west, though.

No comments: