Thursday, June 26, 2008

Start coming here again!!

After thinking about it for... TENS of minutes, I have decided to come back to blogger for my regular blogging. Why? Because tripod really sucks. People haven't been able to comment for YEARS and I might as well combine my blogging efforts into one hosting network. So, this is it. I am even going to change the link on my stupid homepage that no one ever goes to. It's DONE. I am now owned by google.

I don't have to work until 6pm today and that is AWESOME. I slept for like 11 hours last night just because I COULD. This morning Chris got up and ran at like 7am and at 2pm I jumped rope in my room which was just... really sweaty. I thought about running for a couple of minutes but... hahahaha... that didn't happen. I DO want to run again, though... mainly because I have a place to run at. I'm no longer getting exercise at work so I should do SOMETHING other than my 10 minute walk 2-4 times a day. I like walking to work... I'd like to be able to walk to the grocery store, too.

This old blogger blog is funny. I stopped posting in the summer of 2006 right after I started dating Chris. Apparently when I started dating him I stopped copying my posts from tripod over here... so there's this big gap of blogger history. If you were to read this blog you'd see the waning days of my sadness turn into sudden normal-ness. That was a good summer... the summer of '06. Actually, it wasn't just good, it was the BEST summer ever. I was so tan, I got in to the rec center for FREE, and I was living and working with my best friends and we were all performing in Jesus Christ Superstar!!!! I'm telling you, life couldn't have been better. I miss them all except Chris, who I still live with. And I'm not sad, I'm engaged. Hahahaha. Life is weird. And what's even weirder is that I'm forcing myself to start drinking and liking DIET COKE!!!! Right now operation Diet Coke seems pointless, like it will never succeed... but clearly anything can happen in one lifetime.

So, my poor sister has a parasite living in her intestines. I hope she doesn't give it to my grandma. My dad is also sick (hopefully not with a parasite) and is getting his heart shocked on July 3rd. The hotel is open but they thought more rooms would be open by this weekend, so they booked them... but the new rooms won't be ready yet. This is a problem. I think opening a new hotel must be really stressful and my dad has only had one day off in the last month and a half. This can't be good for a man with heart problems.

After I jumped rope today I made some iced tea and as I was about to take my first, delightful sip I noticed that the glass had a big crack on it. I threw out the tea (and the glass) but it really upset me because I had used all the ice and can't have any tea until the ice is ready, which won't be for a while. What a stupid reason to be upset. My sister has a PARASITE and I'm upset about iced tea.

I want to go to the beach REALLY bad. I knew listening to the Beach Boys would do this to me.

Ok, that's it for right now... I'm going to see if I can move the last post from my old blog over here to even things out a little bit....

2 comments:

A Quiet Man with a Loud Voice said...

It is so weird coming here for my Alisa blog fix. I've been used to checking the tripod page for like two years now...

But now I can put your blog on google reader so I am automatically notified when it is updated!

bethany said...

I feel so honored that you linked to me! I am now adding you to my feed reader and returning the linky love.